View full terms & conditions here
Roximity users authorize Roximity to send them relevant offers from the Roximity Service Providers they have opted to receive, based in part on their location.
- Roximity partners with wireless carriers or other third parties in providing location-based services. Roximity location services are available on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile
- Roximity will collect personal information that is necessary for Roximity to provide the Services or is otherwise voluntarily submitted by you.
- To provide the Roximity Services, we derive location information from your wireless carrier, certain third-party service providers, or directly from the mobile device that you used to register.
- To use the Services, you must create an account or otherwise register with Roximity and you will be required to provide the following: your telephone number, name, email address, and a password. Roximity may collect and process your credit card information.
- Roximity does not direct its Sites or Services to or knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18 (and if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska, not under the age of 19 and if a resident of Mississippi, not under the age of 21); provided however, Roximity does provide its Services with respect to persons under such ages for whom parental consent or other proper consent is provided to Roximity.
- Roximity may share with its affiliates or business partners (“Roximity Service Providers”) any personal or non-personal information about you, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, location data, usage patterns, uploaded images, text, information and any other content so that Roximity may provide the Services.
Last Updated: November 11, 2011